Need support handling your social media channels? Pre-formulated posts or simply a general backup? Or how about functional alerting every time your brand is mentioned? Or maybe you are looking for an editorial tool with which you can plan, create, and publish content across channels? CURE Intelligence helps you with your community management – cross-channel or specifically for a single social media channel. Just as you wish.
In addition to creating creative content, both organic and paid, we also take care of your Facebook community. We like, comment and share interesting content and support you in responding individually and promptly to enquiries from people interested in your company and brand.
LinkedIn users are used to reading longer content – and we know how to use this. We support you in researching and creating relevant content, both as text and image, and add suitable external formats so that your message can be placed even more effectively on your social media channel through content curation and content seeding.
Instagram is the network when it comes to visual content. The dialogue with your target group on Instagram tells us which topics are of interest to the platform’s users. We help you create “eye-catching visuals”, whether for stories, postings, videos, or ad formats. Once that’s done, we network with your target group for you and establish contacts with micro and macro influencers acting as brand ambassadors.
“It’s what’s happening.” To make sure you know what’s happening, we’ll be on Twitter for you, researching trending hashtags, tweeting, liking, retweeting and answering user enquiries. In order to react adequately to user comments, we will also discuss a reaction framework with you in advance to adhere to your company’s own PR guidelines. That way, your public image remains consistent.
Example: Communications Support for an International Business Group
- Implementierung eines effektiven
- Channel screening implementation
- Creation of various reporting formats
- Process definition for daily community management support in several languages
- KPI coordination for continuous performance measurement, e.g. respsonse time, response rate, user engagement
Example: Community Development on the Social Web
- Building link between our client and their customers on the social web
- Monitoring of all channels
- Responding to enquiries and reacting to posts (comments, likes, shares etc.)
- Concrete proposals and campaign implementation to expand the community and increase commitment
- Measurement and success reporting
Example: Analysis of a Board Member Including Benchmarking on the Social Web
- Definition and determination of KPIs such as buzz, engagement, reach, media share etc.
- Social buzz analysis surrounding events in which the board member participated
- Analysis of user sound bites and determination of positive and negative feedback about the board member
- Best practice development